CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Halloween




Jake and I dressed up as a hunter and deer one year for our ward party.











Aubrey as a bee. Uncle Daniel went trick or treating with her and this is one of my favorite pics ever of them.



Aubrey as a little piggy.
I thought I would post some past Halloween pics. for fun. I wish I had some on the computer from when Aubrey was younger than these to post. Those pics are in a box somewhere. I need to take the time to scan them, along with many other loved pics into the computer!


5 comments:

DeGooyer Family said...

HA! That's awesome.

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! The halloween pictures are awesome!! I love the deer and the hunter, thats fuuny!!!! Love you guys!
Love Haley

Pauleywood said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIN!

Hollster said...

Those are cute photos! You should post some from this year!!! BTW, happy Birthday Erin! (sorry that it's late!)

Anonymous said...

These pics are cute and all, but I hope you get some new posts up soon. It gives my life purpose to have things like blogs to lose time in. I'm watching Luca right now and he's asleep now, but he was soooo cute tonight! He was so tired but not going to sleep so he ran around and fell after every two steps or so. Plus, he was laughing the whole time. I'm excited that I get to spend so much time with him and I love you guys lots!

--Molly