CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Catch up time

Poor babies! It looks so uncomfortable to wear these life jackets.
Having fun with finger foods


Luca and Aunt Holly


Taking Aubrey for a spin on the cruiser



Watch out, Luca's taking over the wheel!




All tuckered out


I can't believe it has been so long since I've posted! Time goes by so fast. These pics are old already. I need to get better at blogging. I really am going to try much harder (I know I've said it before). I joined Facebook, but that seems to be too time consuming. People send things to you and I feel guilty when I don't send things back. I much prefer the blog because I can post when I want and not feel obligated to anyone in particular. We had a very busy weekend that I will post about in a couple of days, promise!


2 comments:

DeGooyer Family said...

Erin, you take great pictures! I miss living so close to the mountains and lakes - it's great that you guys are always outdoors.

Cornums said...

I love the pic of him almost asleep....so cute. I can't believe he's so big already.