CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Slide show

I should've commented under my slide show, but I forgot. I am happy to announce the arrival of my new little nephew, Chandler Andrew Nye. He was 9 lbs. 4 oz.! It is so fun to see how different the cousins look. Chandler is the first baby on the Nye side with lots of dark hair. As you may have noticed, the rest of my parents' grandbabies are all blond with blue eyes and not much hair. Fun! I also added a couple pics of when we went to Daniel's boot camp graduation in Kentucky and some more miscellaneous pics.

2 comments:

Jen said...

cute pictures! Hope started off with pretty dark hair and I was so excited. But now it's definitely turning more blonde. Oh well..I love blondes too! -Jen

Jen said...

We actually got that bath chair when Lauren was a baby. It was just at Target. I'll have to keep an eye out for another one for ya! -Jen